Pantone Announces 2017 Color of the Year is Greenery!
Last month, Pantone announced it's color of the year as Greenery, and we couldn't be more excited. Greenery is a fresh and vibrant hue that symbolizes hope, refresh, and new beginnings. The varying bright shades of green is perfect for spring and summer weddings, and is also much more affordable than traditional wedding floral arrangements.
The Ultimate Color Pallet
The multiple shades of green creates a highly versatile color pallet for you to mix and match for your wedding. From a bright citrus orange to a soft and shimmery champagne, your greenery wedding can incorporate so many colors to make your wedding a garden bliss.
10 Elegant Ways To Go Green At Your Wedding
At Citrus Park Wedding Venue, there are so many beautiful and creative ways to incorporate greenery into your wedding.
1. Adding Greenery to Your Aisle Seats
2. Adding A Green Garland and Wreaths to Your Ceremony Arbor
3. Create A Lush Tablescape Using A Garland of Green Leaves
And Bright Oranges
4. A Sweethearts Table Fragrant With the Smell of Citrus Oranges
5. Succulents Have Gained Popularity in Recent Years and Make Great Favors for Wedding Guests
6. Wrap Chunky White Candles with Balsam Leaves and Ribbon for a
Surreal and Earthy Effect
7. Channel Your Inner Bohemian Princess By Wearing a Head Crown and Bouquet of Flowers made of Eucalyptus Leaves, Ferns, and Neutral Colored Blooms.
8. Try A Fun Wedding DIY With Name Cards Handwritten Onto Leaves
9. Add A Fragrant and Eye Catching Element to Your Wedding Ceremony by Scattering Eucalyptus Leaves On A White Aisle Runner
10. Tie a Green Ribbon to Aisle Chairs for an Affordable and Pretty Look
FOLLOW THE PANTONE GREENERY FOR WEDDINGS PINTEREST BOARD